Experienced Representation for Family Law Matters and Other Practice AreasAt Sandra L. M. Smith, Esq. and Melanie Lepp, P.C., the Murfreesboro family law attorneys have decades of combined experience helping the people of our area face a wide range of legal matters. We understand what living with the uncertainty and stress of a legal matter can be like for our clients, and we work to provide them with the confidence that an effective resolution will be achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our firm offers its experience and skill in aiding clients in the following practice areas:
- Family Law — Without proper counsel, family law matters can have an even worse impact.
- Divorce — Divorce is an umbrella term. Many issues need to be decided during a divorce. Those decisions will impact your life and your family members’ lives for years to come.
- Child Custody and Visitation — Let us help you secure the child custody and visitation agreement you are seeking.
- Division of Marital Assets — Property division can be critical to providing sufficient financial resources to establish new households after the divorce.
- Juvenile Law and Paternity — Paternity, and dependency and neglect actions are among the types of juvenile law actions on which we offer clients the benefit of our experience.
- Domestic Assault and Orders of Protection — Allegations of domestic violence need to be addressed effectively.