Murfreesboro Paternity and Custody AttorneysJuvenile law matters reach major decisions about the lives of children and can have a very serious impact on their relationships with parents, grandparents and others. Ensuring that those decisions create positive outcomes is a critical responsibility. The most wise step that you can take toward ensuring positive outcomes is to secure the representation of experienced family law counsel.
At Sandra L. M. Smith, Esq. and Melanie Lepp, P.C., our Murfreesboro juvenile law attorneys understand how important it is to safeguard your children when legal matters arise that involve them. With decades of combined experience, our attorneys can help you navigate the unfamiliar processes of juvenile law matters. We will help you understand whatever type of juvenile law issue you and your child are involved in, and we will help you achieve your goals.
Our firm can help you with a variety of juvenile law matters, including:
- Dependency and Neglect Actions — These cases may be brought by the Department of Children’s Services and can result in your children being taken away. Our firm can defend or advocate these cases.
- Child Custody Between Unmarried Parents — When unmarried parents are not together, a custody agreement similar to that established during a divorce should be created.
- Grandparents’ Rights — We can help grandparents who are attempting to secure visitation rights.
- Guardianships — Our firm can help navigate through the legal hoops necessary to become a child’s guardian.
- Paternity — We assist both fathers and mothers. Establishing paternity allows for the determination of custody, visitation and child support.